Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Its been a minute!!!

Im sorry I have not been posting for a minute but im back like cooked crack! My laptop just came in today!! So i will be updating all the time! Ill try to update every other day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But today i cooked chicken enchiladas! Check out these pics!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And here is the ended product and i must say i did my thing!! If Treadmillin dont work out i might take up catering lol!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And I ate this as a side dish and it perfectly complemented the dish!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But unfortunately this was the aftermath which I had to clean up lol!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But ill catch up with youll later!
Peace!

3 comments:

  1. wow it actually looks good! lol.


    not tryna play you or anything but boys cant cook for shit =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the chicken tacos thing down but not the enchiladas...whats it wrapped in? the chicken looks very well seasoned by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. food looks slammin! ..

    but i wanted to ask you something since u said u can help me out a lil! ...

    how do i find ppl on this site? i usually just go to one of my followers and look at there followers,.. is there any other way.

    im jsut trynna find ppl who r interested in my blogs! lol

    ReplyDelete