Thursday, January 29, 2009

GREAT music

Yooo!
I really would like to apologize for my lack of any new post. I have been really sick for the past week. I have not even been to school!!! But know im on the come up and i am back like cooked crack!! lls.
But i just wanted to make this post about my appreciation of good music so ima put up a couple of songs that i absolutely love!


Dont Know Much-Aaron Neville & Linda Ronstadt

Everytime You Go Away-Paul Young

Seperate Lives- Phil Collins and Mariyln Martin

Somethng- The Beatles

Find A Way- A Tribe Called Quest

Love of my Life- Brian Mcknight

Venture Highway- America

Prototype- Andre 3000

Come Close- Common and Mary j. Blidge

Well thats just a couple of my favorite love songs. Trust me i could have went on forever but if u like any of the songs, have any suggestions, or would like me to have a part 2 to this post PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.
Peace!!

2 comments:

  1. Great song selections! Being sick is such a drag! Get better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tribe called quest, outkast, & common.... def some of my favs up there!

    ReplyDelete