Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Weekenders!

This weekend was pretty good. Had a Treadmillin meeting on friday mourning. Then friday night me, my bruh slim, and lil jaz skated out to pentagon city and gallery place. We had alott of funn!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then saturday morning we woke up and grandma cooked us breakfast. It was greatt! lol.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Turkey bacon is the movement. I dont eat beef, pork, or any red meat. Only turkey, chicken, and seafood so i love turkey bacon. Btw I would like to say R.I.P to my sidekick lx!!! I was on the fone with tmobile for the half of the day yesterday because i couldnt recieve text messages. So i decicded to just get rid of my sidekick and only use my rumor (the white fone in the pic above) it is def cheaper and im tired of walking around with 2 fones.  So yea i wont be on aim 24/7 like i used to so if ur my aim friend u might as well ask for my number.  But hey i have a blackberry comin in the mail so yeaaa im movin on to bigger and better things. All business men have blackberries!!! lol.
O and i have a new hobby for the 09!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Im teaching myself how to play the piano!! I love to challenge my mind!
Well thats all for now!
Make sure u "Never Stop Runnin!!"
And always goo too Treadmillin.com!!!!!!!

Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment