Friday, January 16, 2009

I would like to re-introduce myself......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I thought i would go ahead and introduce myself to all my new followers and people who dont know me!
My name is Pierre aka Treadmillinp. I am 17 and i am a Junior at North Point High School. I love sneakers, fashion, music and art. My friend and I run a company named Treadmillin Media Inc. Treadmillin Media Inc. consists of our online magazine named Treadmillin.com (Treadmillin.com brings the latest and greatest from the sneaker, fashion, music, and art world), our radio show
Treadmillin Radio, and we are in the process of planing some really cool events so stay tuned for that!!
Youll can hit me up on myspace at http://Myspace.com/301slam and i also have a facebook just search Pierre Edwards. Follow me on twitter at Treadmillinp. My email is Pierre_edwards1@yahoo.com.
Thats pretty much it if u wanna know anything else just hit me upp!!
Ima leave youll with a couple pics of me. lol!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yooo leave me a comment sayin hello!!!! lol. Nice to meet you alll!!!!!!! Hope u like my blog!

Peace!!

2 comments: